Austin and Warburton
704 South Main St.
Austin and Warburton, Ann Arbor
Austin Diamond company began as a small by appointment only jeweler on South University Street in 1959. Through the tumultuous 60’s, Jack Austin provided quality diamonds and mountings to the revolutionaries of the day (who have become the captains of industry and business ever since!) In the early 1980's, Brenda J, Warburton accepted the assignment of manufacturer from Jack, in addition to her thriving wholesale trade shop business and began an inseparable combination. In 1985 the businesses combined and Jack Austin retired to the great north of Michigan. The trade operations soon gave way to expanding the retail operation to full time, full walk in showroom on Washington Street. In 1987 the business name was adapted to the change with the addition of Warburton to the Austin and Warburton name. Since 1987, the wholesale operations have ceased and little Austin Diamond company has become an industry leader in technology, award winning design and custom manufacture. Craig, Brenda, S